[Wine] Re: Two problems: no network for gaming; DVDShrink autorun

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Tue Nov 15 18:00:06 CST 2005

Le lundi 14 novembre 2005 à 15:59 +0100, Wolfgang Klein a écrit :
> The second problem is a bit more annoying: when I run DVDShrink 3.2
> under Wine the dvd's audio track starts to play immediately when
> DVDShrink is starting. I can press the stop button and playing will
> stop, but as soon as I click anywhere the playing starts again.
>
> It's a bit annoying to hear a dvd's audio track while it is being shrunk
> by DVDShrink. The program didn't show tis behaviour under the previous
> version of Wine.
>
> Is there any way I can cut this behaviour off again?
>
> If it is possible to install two version of wine simultaneously I could
> live with that: then I could use the old version to run DVDShrink and
> the new version to run the game. ;-)

Open a bug for this one in bugzilla and assign it to titan.costa @
wanadoo.fr . He is the one who fixed most audio/video bugs of DVD
Shrink, he might want to have a look at it.

If it's a regression states so in the bug's keywords and at least tell
what version works and what version doesn't.

Thanks
--
Jonathan Ernst <Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch>