[Wine] Fonts broken in post-0.9.1 CVS

Andrew Barr andrew.james.barr at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 13:14:11 CST 2005

On Saturday, November 19, 2005 3:43 am, Scott Ritchie wrote:
> Well, the packages aren't compiled on Debian sid, they're compiled on
> Ubuntu Breezy, which was using version 2.1.7-2.4ubuntu1 of the Freetype
> packages.  Perhaps there's been a regression in freetype from 2.1.7 to
> 2.1.10?
>
> What happens if you compile version 0.9.1, sans patches, rather than
> CVS?  Or you can do apt-get --build source wine using the winehq
> package, and see if it replicates the problem.

I built the clean WineHQ 0.9.1 package from source with FreeType 2.1.10 from
sid and the problem was replicated. Unfortunately, it was also replicated
with CVS _and_ 0.9.1 (SF.net source packages) built against FreeType 2.1.7
from breezy. So I don't think FreeType is the problem. Nonetheless, I didn't
think of checking FreeType versions, so thanks for the idea.

--
Andrew Barr
andrew.james.barr at gmail.com | http://www.oakcourt.dyndns.org/~andrew/

Unix: starting things off with a sha-bang since the Epoch.