[Wine] new wine-crashes access v1.0

John R. Sowden jsowden at americansentry.net
Sat Nov 26 00:12:44 CST 2005

I have a new Toshiba laptop with xp and suse 9.3.  Wine was installed
automatically when I installed suse.  When I try to run access (I installed
in on the c:\access drive/directory, it crashes with the following message:
fixme: font: SetMapperFlags (0x188, 0x00800000:stub - harmless

Note: from the konsole, I entered: wine e:\\access\\msaccess.exe
It starts access but locks up with the licencing threat window.
--
John R. Sowden
AMERICAN SENTRY SYSTEMS, INC.
mail at americansentry.net