[Wine] Re: thanks re wine config

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Mon Oct 3 12:05:31 CDT 2005

Le lundi 03 octobre 2005 à 17:48 +0100, Jim Maas a écrit :
> Thanks to each of you for so kindly and quickly answering, I was
> trying to do the right thing and follow the instructions at winehq ...
> but it failed!
>
> What I need to accomplish is to get the MS .NET structure (I'm an
> ignornant newbie) installed for another program by installing IE 6.
> Does anyone know of an instruction page on how to do this with the
> newer version of wine and these .reg files.

To install IE you can use ies4linux. The Application Database is a good
ressource for help with particular applications under Wine.

http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?versionId=469
http://appdb.winehq.org/

Please don't forget to cc to wine-users at winehq.org when replying to
mailing list messages (you can use reply to all).