[Wine] :LdrInitializeThunk error - Bug 2263 ?

Neil Simmonds nsimmonds at btopenworld.com
Tue Oct 4 13:54:56 CDT 2005

Trying to get Autocad 2004 working gives me this error.  I appreciate
any thoughts...

err:module:LdrInitializeThunk "adlmdll.dll" failed to initialize,
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"Z:\\home\
\neil\\.wine\\drive_c\\Program Files\\Acad2004\\acad. exe" failed,
status c0000142

I found this

And tried using winecfg to specfify a few windows version but then I get
no messages reported and wine wine just sits there for all of them.
When winecfg set back to default, message returns.

Neil Simmonds <nsimmonds at btopenworld.com>