[Wine] Re: Problem with strings in Delphi Program

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Thu Oct 27 04:40:08 CDT 2005

What version of Wine are you using ?

If you are using Wine 0.9 you should report this bug in bugzilla with
preferably a small test app (source and binary) and it would be fixed
faster I think.