[Wine] Using IR port in Wine

Joaquín Fernández joaquin at casadealabanza.org
Sat Sep 10 09:30:53 CDT 2005

I ever prefer use native applications in Linux but i don't know an application for my PDA in Linux.
For Linux only have seen for WinCE and Palm OS.

1) what type of PDA is involved,

I have a Hyundai Hi-Quest P-130 using CellVic OS.

2) what application you are trying to use (all Wine does is run Windows applications, so there must
be one involved) to
sync,

I use the only application that i know work with this PDA, PCPIM, and it come with the CD with
accompanies to the PDA.

3) what errors you are encountering,

The application run fine in wine, i have some errors but nothing important because i can work with
them ;) But when i try to connect to device i don't know how to configure it because use IR port.

4) what version of Wine you are using

20050725

5) under what distribution you are using Wine.

Gentoo 2005.1

Thanks for your help.

Joaquín