Fwd: Re: [Wine] IE in FreeBSD?

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Thu Sep 15 09:41:43 CDT 2005

Am Do, Sep 15, 2005 at 10:14:34 +0800 schrieb Yuan Jue:

> Subject: Re: [Wine] IE in FreeBSD?
> Date: Thursday 15 September 2005 20:32
> From: Giulio Ferro <auryn at zirakzigil.org>
> To: Yuan Jue <yuanjue122 at gmail.com>
>
> Yuan Jue wrote:
> >Hello, all
> >
> >Does anybody successfully  run Internet Explorer under Wine in FreeBSD? What
> >should I do to get it run? Any suggestion will be appreciated.
> >
> >Thanks.
>
> Same problem here. Nobody's answered yet...

Instead of answering the same question again and again you can just try it
(e.g. with WineTools or following the hints on the Internet on Franks
Corner or the App-DB). It needs only a short time to try and see and
your results will be usable for us all!

Regards
	Joachim von Thadden
          Never run a touchy system!!!"