[Wine] Migrating corporate WinApps using Wine Question

nando nando_f at aboutowntransportation.com
Tue Apr 11 08:10:30 CDT 2006

Hello,
I have finally decided to move my Windows apps to Linux.
I have a question I hope someone can answer.

Do I create folders (anywhere) in Wine and place the app there
or do I need to use the 'INSTALL' program that comes on the CD of the app.

I have read man pages, but I don't see it nor do I 'get-it' (yet)

My brain has become so 'windowized' that I cannot figure this out yet.
I know you folks have a answer to unbrainwash me.
-Thanks
-Fernando