[Wine] Re: Various hitches in Starcraft.
molle.bestefich at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 18:24:15 CDT 2006
P A wrote:
> Is it possible for anyone having the same installed to confirm these issues?
With GIT HEAD from two days ago, using ALSA (dmixer) and default
priority, I experience:
* KDE taskbar is overlapping StarCraft, even in fullscreen.
* Graphics corruption in ~ 1/100 runs.
* Sound effects are playing, but there is white noise at start/end of
samples too (sometimes).
* In ~ 1/10 runs, the console is flooded (endless) with dsound buffer
* Looks fine to me, but haven't played an actual game since I find
Starcraft to be unplayable in it's current state.
More information about the wine-users