[Wine] running WinBUGS by using wine in linux or unix

Tianji Cai tjcai at email.unc.edu
Mon Apr 17 20:01:47 CDT 2006

Hey all,

Maybe there are so many people have ask this question, but I still want
to know that. I am doing a simulation by generating data in SAS and
calling WINBUGS remotely. But, I have to switch my job to UNIX. So, I
was wondering if there are some people who have successfully run
WinBUGS by using wine in Linux or UNIX. Or have some experience about
calling WINBUGS remotely by batch-mode using scripts with wine.

If you have that experience, could you please describe a little bit how
you do that?

Your help will be highly appreciated!!!

Best

Tianji Cai