[Wine] Re: EZNEC

Louis Lenders xerox_xerox2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 6 12:51:23 CDT 2006

Jon K Hellan <hellan <at> acm.org> writes:

> On Sun, 2006-06-04 at 21:02 +0200, Alexander Nicolaysen Sørnes wrote:
>
> > > libGL error: open DRM failed (Operation not permitted)
> > > libGL error: reverting to (slow) indirect rendering
> >
> > This part can be fixed by adding the following to /etc/X11/xorg.conf
> > Section "DRI"
> >     Mode 0666
> > EndSection
> >
> > or uncommenting it (removing #) if it is in the file already.
>
> Thanks. I've now got the EZNEC output down to the following:
>
> fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub
> fixme:ole:OLEFontImpl_Invoke property put for Size with vt 5
> unsupported!
> fixme:ole:OLEFontImpl_Invoke property put for Size with vt 4
> unsupported!
> fixme:ole:OLEFontImpl_Invoke property put for Size with vt 4
> unsupported!
> fixme:ole:OLEFontImpl_IPersistStreamInit_InitNew (0x7fd3db74), stub!
> fixme:ole:MSFT_ReadValue BSTR length = -1?
> fixme:ole:MSFT_ReadValue BSTR length = -1?
>
> and there it hangs.
>
> Regards
>
> Jon Kåre

Hi, i tried the demo , and installed it in an existing .wine drive, and ran into
the same bug. Then i tried some older wineversions and using /wine-20040408/
i was actually able to start the application (using some native dlls). So looks
like it suffers from a regression. Strange thing is, that after that i installed
it again in a fresh .wine ( after backing up the old one) but i wasn't able to
get it running anymore. If you want i could send you the .wine and you could try
if and how well the app works (with a very outdated wine-20040408, but maybe you
could try to track down the regression)