[Wine] Question about uninstalling a Windows app (ACDSee)

Tom Williams tomdkat at comcast.net
Tue Jun 13 00:12:45 CDT 2006

Hi!  I managed to get ACDSee 8.0 installed via wine 0.9.14 but it
doesn't run due to missing DLLs, like MFC71.DLL.  There were other DLLs
it complained about missing that were part of the ACDSee installation
but since MFC71.DLL isn't there, no dice.  :(

Anywho, I want to uninstall ACDSee such that the registry is properly
cleaned up, etc.

How do I go about doing this?  I'm about to upgrade to wine 0.9.15.
Could I just blow away my ".wine" directory and let the wine 0.9.15
build rebuild the registry files, etc?

Thanks!

Peace...

Tom