[Wine] Wine Client Error:b: write: Bad file descriptor

iwoloschin at gmail.com iwoloschin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 13:50:44 CDT 2006

I'm running wine 0.9.2 on a specialized Fedora Core 2 linux computer.
I've actually had this running in similar setups on several computers
now, along with a custom program.  I had everything working, and it was
all very nice, until I moved to a new linux setup, so I know it's
something in the wine configuration, not in my program.  It's still FC2
and wine 0.9.2, but it's the "production release" version of FC2 that
was setup for me by someone in IT.

Now when I run my program, it runs, but I get errors, both in wine and
in the program itself (caused by wine not running properly, I believe).
 The one I've noticed the most is the subject:

wine client error:b: write: Bad file descriptor

I have no idea how or why this could be an issue, and while I haven't
really extensively tested anything myself yet, I decided to post here
in the hopes that someone else has had a similar problem and found a
solution.