[Wine] Re: Wine Client Error:b: write: Bad file descriptor

iwoloschin at gmail.com iwoloschin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 15:19:28 CDT 2006

Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing (guessing bad), but now
I'm getting "unhandled page faults on read access" when I try to run my
program.  It's followed by what appears to be a dump from
processor/memory that is entirely in hex, and while I can make out what
each value is, I haven't a clue what they relate to.  The computer I'm
running on is not on the internet, but I may be able to get a copy of
the error later today or early tomorrow if anyone thinks that would
help.