[Wine] Wine Client Error:b: write: Bad file descriptor

iwoloschin at gmail.com iwoloschin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 09:42:00 CDT 2006

Unfortunately, this is for a production system, so I do not control
what version of Wine is being used.  I can suggest updating, but I'll
mostly likely be told that the only version of Wine the company trusts
is 0.9.2 (probably citing stability or something like that).

Regardless of that, I had this working on Wine 0.9.2 on another
harddrive, and when I tested the older setup just now, it still works
fine.  If for nothing else but pure curiosity, I'd like to figure out
this problem, and whether or not I'll have to watch for something like
this whenever I use a new Wine setup.