Fwd: Re: [Wine] Lost

drescher0110-lists at yahoo.com drescher0110-lists at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 23:02:03 CST 2006

Assuming that you configured your wine setup with winecfg and your cdrom has a drive
letter in .wine/dosdevices you usally install a game by running the setup program
from the cd in a terminal. This is usually wine z:setup.exe or wine z:install.exe
for   me as I have my cdrom drive as z:

I hope this helps some...

John