[Wine] Lost

Nate jedi_knight at ciberforce.net
Thu Mar 9 07:57:32 CST 2006

That does help, thank you. Thank you very much. I'm now able to install games
under wine. I have a question though. I've been getting a warning (though it
hasn't stopped anything) and it goes like this...
Warning: could not find DOS drive for current working directory '/usr/share',
starting in the Windows directory.
I hadn't see this before until I installed wine 0.9.9
Do I need to install a DOS drive? I thought windows had DOS (was DOS
actually). Or is this something else?
I just installed Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds and got this error when it
was done. It's on a little popup box and only has an "okay" button. "Error
-2147024877"
When I try to play the game, it tells me to insert the first disk (there's two
disks, a gameplay disk and an install disk) and install the game. So I guess
that error is fatal to the install. Any suggestions?
By the way, thank you guys so much...