[Wine] OpenGL w/ FreeBSD 6-STABLE and Wine 0.9.12

Daniel Skorka skorka at gmx.net
Mon May 8 17:44:26 CDT 2006

Isaac Waldron <isaac.waldron at gmail.com> wrote:
> I checked the configure output for the wine port and it picked up all
> the OpenGL headers from Mesa, but can't figure out why native

Mesa, you say? As in Mesa as a standalone library, and as opposed to
Mesa as a part of Xorg? To clarify, on my Debian system the former has
its headers in package 'mesag-dev', whereas the latter has them in
'xlibmesa-gl-dev'. The difference being that the latter is integrated
with Xorg and hardware-accelerated.

Daniel