[Wine] Mac x86: Diablo II Copy Protection

Patrick beforegod at myrealbox.com
Wed Nov 8 09:56:12 CST 2006

Runs fine (no cd error now)

but whiile starting it

err:aspi:ASPI_GetNumControllers Could not open HKLM\L"HARDWARE\
\DEVICEMAP\\Scsi"
wineserver(8097) malloc: *** vm_allocate(size=4286775296) failed
(error code=3)
wineserver(8097) malloc: *** error: can't allocate region
wineserver(8097) malloc: *** set a breakpoint in szone_error to debug
wine client error:13: partial write 64
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x627d09ac
"x11drv_main.c: X11DRV_CritSection" wait timed out in thread 000f,
blocked by 000c, retrying (60 sec

wine version 0.9.24 from winehq. Building from sources on Mac OS X
10.4.8 (x86) and Apples X11 1.12