[Wine] Using winelib to link to a Windows library on Linux?

James Colannino james at colannino.org
Sun Nov 19 12:37:13 CST 2006

I think the answer is going to be no :-P  However, I have to try...  Is
it possible to link to a development library that was compiled on
Windows to a Linux executable that was written using WineLib, either
statically or dynamically?  Not a DLL, but rather a *.lib file that was
compiled with Visual C++ (I'm under the impression that this is just an
object file that gets linked into a final executable during the linking
process, but through my searching on Google I wasn't able to determine
if this is true.)  It's definately not an ELF, so I can't just use ld (I
already tried, just on the off chance it would do something...)  Any
help would be greatly appreciated :)

James
--
My blog: http://www.crazydrclaw.com/
My homepage: http://james.colannino.org/

"If we are to assume that the language of mathematics is by its nature
ordered, and if we are also to assume that for any given configuration
of the Universe there exists the ability to describe it in mathematical
terms, how then can the Universe be random?"