[Wine] x crash when I am trying to play StarCraft

Michael [Plouj] Ploujnikov ploujj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 13:13:00 CDT 2006

Yuheng, how many times do I have to tell you to reply to the list
email rather than my email address? I'm going to stop responding if it
happens again.

Here's a copy of your email so that the list can see it.

> I am very sorry, can you just be a little more specific??? tell me exactly what I need to do, I > went and read on the site you gave me and I also search for appDB, and it shows that it
> should work, but I am really confuse of what to do, please please help me, thanks you

I really don't know how to help you.

--
()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
/\  - against HTML mail & vCards