[Wine] problem with arabic font

Juan Suarez suarez at gmx.net
Fri Jul 13 00:05:33 CDT 2007

i have problems with type1 fonts and some truetype too

arabic font is truetype or type1?

u can copy the font file in the fake-windows font folder
(copy arabic.ttf to $HOME/.wine/drive_c/windows/fonts/)

PD
copy/paste working ok whit objects in corel11?
the 'open' window dialog its ok? in my wine-corel11 the
'open' and 'save-as' windows dialogs woking ok but the
window elements are displayed bad