[Wine] Re: How to fix Wine menu fonts that are too small

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Mon Mar 19 00:47:22 CDT 2007

Darren Wilkinson wrote:
> That is the default font that I get. If you also have windows
> installed you could just copy the c:\windows\fonts files
> to the same folder in your fake windows setup.

Thanks for your responses, friends, but I still need an answer
to my original question which was: "I don't know what changes
to make." Specifically where and to what to change the font style
and how to do that?

As I said in my original message, I did copy the fonts from the
sources listed into the c:\windows\fonts directory, but that
did not solve the problem.

The fonts: vgafix.fon, vgasys.fon, or vga850.fon listed in
the register (as shown above) do not seem to be anywhere
on my system, so where can I download those fonts?

Where is wine finding the font that is being used as the
default font in the example I posted at this URL:
http://www.fixaim.com/temp/winecfg.jpg