[Wine] Force wine to exit on deadlock?

brad at speakeasy.net brad at speakeasy.net
Mon Mar 19 00:51:34 CDT 2007

I'm running a daemon under wine, and after some hours of runtime (long
enough that it's really inconvenient to try to attach a debugger) I get
something along the lines of:

err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x7bc90d7c "?" wait timed
out in thread 0111, blocked by 011f, retrying

Can I convince wine to give up and exit once this has happened. If it
could just die, it would be respawned and all would be well with the
world. Hanging out forever in a known busted state isn't right.