[Wine] Strange start-up crash with 0.9.25

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at piology.org
Mon Mar 19 00:54:50 CDT 2007

After quite some time I got my Linux running again and
upgraded Debian Sarge plus Wine to 0.9.25.

Now it fails badly:

pi at pi:~/.wine$ wine /win/windows/notepad.exe
Warning: Language
was not recognized, defaulting to English.
wine: Unhandled page fault on write access to 0x003ffd80 at
address 0x60ed37fe (thread 0009), starting debugger...
err:seh:start_debugger Couldn't start debugger ("winedbg
--auto 8 64") (2)
Read the Wine Developers Guide on how to set up winedbg or
another debugger
Wine failed with return code 5
pi at pi:~/.wine$ wine --version
Wine exited with a successful status