[Wine] Re: OpenGL and Wine on iMac/OS X (x86)

Daniel Skorka skorka at gmx.net
Mon Mar 19 00:55:36 CDT 2007

FallenOne_ at gmx.de wrote:
>> Do you mean this [1] description?
> Yes thats the description i mean. I checked the shell script but did
> not find any entry about d3d/open gl settings

I don't think you need to modify this script.
Please check the output from the ./configure step for messages relating
to GL.

>> Which X server are you using, Apple or Xorg?
>
> I'm currently using the Apple X server containing all updates
> Will the Xorg version solve the problem? where to get it form. I read

I don't know whether Xorg would perform better.
Could you run a simple, native OpenGL app in this X server? glxgears or
glxinfo would be ideal.

Daniel
--
Read the Wine FAQ: http://winehq.org/site/docs/wine-faq/index