[Wine] Re: Wine FileMaker 6.0 Calculated Date Fields

Daniel Skorka skorka at gmx.net
Sat Mar 10 06:41:41 CST 2007

gldvxx <gldvxx at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I search the Actions table by populating "Date Closed" in my Find
> view with a date range (ex, 1/1/2007...1/31/2007) i return no
> records.  When I just use one value (ex, 1/1/2007) i return no
> records.  When I view my list of actions, the "Date Closed" is
> correctly calcuated, and record DO exist that meet this criteria.
> When I search on the native "Date Created" field (auto entered based
> on when the record is created) it works fine.  When I search on a
> related field that is Text, it works fine.  When I search on a related
> calculated field that is text, it works fine.
>
> This Find Request works on my Mac OS X machine.

This could possibly be a bug in wine, but it seems a rather strange one.
Do you get any messages on the console?
Also, it is possible that this is a bug in the windows version that does
not exist in the Mac version of filemaker?

Daniel
--
Read the Wine FAQ: http://winehq.org/site/docs/wine-faq/index
Read the Wine User Guide: http://winehq.org/site/docs/wineusr-guide/index