[Wine] Wine for command line only

Dennis dtempleton-at-virginia-dot-edu
Mon Mar 19 00:50:52 CDT 2007

Hi;

I think I have a very simple question but I can't find an answer to it.
 I need to run one command line windows executable with no dlls on my
MacPro.  Runs fine under Parallels/xp, but I would like to run it under
the bash shell script from the Mac/Unix terminal.

I "installed" the Darwine x86 package by copying it to the applications
folder.  Not surprisingly, not having it installed into /usr/bin I
can't access this via the terminal.   The FAQ is silent on this.

What am I missing, should I  move this or a central program to the bin
file?  Should I build it separately from this binary?

Codeweavers is providing Mac-centric ports of DarWine for the new Intel
Macs, but they are also focussed on installing complex window-based
programs, and their faq is silent too.

Thanks!