[Wine] Changed mouse-pointer

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Wed May 23 07:50:09 CDT 2007

Charity Abbott schreef:
> Maybe his window manager settings? Try using a different window
> manager or creating a new user on the machine.

I made a new user on my machine and on the machine of my customer. On my
machine everything is OK, but on the other machine with the new user the
same problem. There is no /etc/skel or a default-profile.

I really don't know what to do... Reinstalling the machine is really
much work (it's a thin-client-server).

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

http://www.vandervlis.nl/