[Wine] command demands double quotes

John Evans john.evans.m at googlemail.com
Mon May 28 08:56:45 CDT 2007

I have an application called dynaterm which I can run successfully under
wine but to achieve 110% success I need to pass this application a parameter
which must contain double quotes

E.G.  C:/Program Files/dynaterm8/dynaterm.exe -connect:"con1"

 So I've tried escaping the quotes and setting the launcher command to

 wine "C:/Program Files/dynaterm8/dynaterm.exe -connect:\"con1\""

 or using \\" etc but with no success.

 Can anyone offer any ideas on passing the double quotes within the
parameters to the command wine can execute.

 Regards

John Evans