[Wine] WoW action bar shortcut little annoyance : looking for a clue

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Tue Nov 6 17:25:39 CST 2007

Barbara Post wrote:
> Wine version (0.9.48) to play World of Warcraft latest version (2.2.3)
 ><snip> Ubuntu Gutsy 7.10,<snip> WoW addons).
> bar (the down left one) has its icons mapped to keys "1" to "0", but clicking on "6" or "8"
> does not work

I am using the same version of WINE (but in Ubuntu Dapper) and have not
had this problem. You said it worked on a friend's similar machine, do
you know if both machines had the same versions of the addons? I use the
addons Auctioneer and Omen (and their dependencies) and have grabbed
newer versions of them since WoW 2.2.2/2.2.3

Tricia