[Wine] 0.9.49 Battlefield 1942 and Patch 1.6.19 help for debugging

fgunni at freenet.de fgunni at freenet.de
Wed Nov 14 06:52:29 CST 2007

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi, my first post on the list.

First of all: Thank you.
Battlefield 1942 now installs on wine without the need of any NoCD-Patch/Crack. The first time in the last years i was able to run it.
The only option i had to choose was virtual desktop, but maybe that has to do with my dualmonitor setup.

Now to the question:
I installed Patch 1.6.19 for Battlefield, installation went fine, but after that starting the game wont work, without any error message. How can i maybe get more infos on why the crash occurs, to help getting rid of that error?
I tried winedbg, but i dont know how to handle it and there seems to be no option "--auto" in my version.

"Jetzt Handykosten senken mit klarmobil - 14 Ct./Min.! Hier klicken"
http://produkte.shopping.freenet.de/handy_voip_isdn/klarmobil/index.html?pid=730025