[Wine] Wine AppDB etiquette ?

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Mon Nov 19 11:41:08 CST 2007

On Saturday November 17 2007 18:58, Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI wrote:
> Dont know if iys the done thing, but I contacted the writer of an app I
> maintain in AppDB, to point out that his app runs perfectly under Linux and
> Wine.
>
> Straught away he modified his webpage to include the fact, and a link to
> the AppDB page  for his application.

	Just out of curiosity what program is this?
	I know some other Windows programs with official website where user can find
information about possibility of running them in Linux using WINE and this is
officially supported. For example, on main pages of NeatVideo and NeatImage
(http://www.neatimage.com/ and http://www.neatvideo.com/ ) you can find
label "Runs in Wine in Linux".
	Personally I think that it is great when developers of Windows software
understands that WINE might be very useful to support both Linux and Windows
easily without rewriting software.