[Wine] 3D accelleration and Intel 940/945GM/GMS/GML

JusTiCe8 justice8 at orange.fr
Sun Nov 25 03:22:58 CST 2007

Markus Hitter wrote:

> Obviously, developers make assumptions about or check for specific
> hardware as Catia reports "no certified OpenGL implementation found"
> in Wine and oZone3D reports "No OpenGL 2.0 found" in Wine as well as
> in Windows.

:) Bad habits will never change !
Such error message are generated after checking available extensions on
used OpenGL libraries i guess (hardware as well as software layer
implement fully or partially an OpenGL standard).
>> Any 3D app/game demo or not should be enough to test, right ?
>>

> Likely I could find one but if you know one already I could save a
> few hours.

ok, I thought you need such special software you talk before, so for
example, you could download GTA2 from rocktar game which is available
now freely (http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/).

Regards.