[Wine] Games not loading

Fredrik-Hussein wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 10 09:47:58 CDT 2008

My games Heroes might and magic 5 tribes of the east and Civilization 4 are crashing on load in wine.
They loaded before when I was using the Ubuntu drivers.
Ever since I have changed to The ATI drivers have my Games stopped running. I have added the following to /etc/X11/xorg.conf

Code:
ection "Device"
	Identifier  "aticonfig-Device[0]"
	Driver      "fglrx"
	Option	    "VideoOverlay" "on"
	Option	    "OpenGLOverlay" "off"
	Option "Capabilities" "0x00000800"
	Option "UseFastTLS" "off"
	Option "KernelModuleParm" "locked-userpages=0"
	Option "XAANoOffscreenPixmaps" "true"

I have also made log files for both heroes and civ if needed.
I have tried to update wine to the new version but my system says its the newest version.
I used the following walk through to install the drivers:
http://wiki.cchtml.com/index.php/Ubuntu_Gutsy_Installation_Guide