[Wine] Re: An error I can't seem to get past ...

kanwar.plaha wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 14 00:31:55 CDT 2008

I removed dcom98 and ran the app again. Only once I got the following error after the ComFailException one ...

java.lang.NullPointerException
at java/io/File.<init>
at com/hp/ifc/util/AppLog.setLogFile

Don't know if this will help.

As for giving the application, I don't know about that (yet). Besides, the error occurs after I enter my username/password and the server to login to. Would it be possible to debug/trace the program without the login details? BTW, I don't reach the point of failure if I give incorrect login details.