[Wine] Re: An error I can't seem to get past ...

kanwar.plaha wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 17 22:37:24 CDT 2008

Got it working!

Thanks for your pointer of checking the logfile. I found some error about OLE and tried web search.

A forum said installing riched20.dll and oleaut32.dll from native windows installation should work, although it did not refer to the exact error message I was getting.

After copying those two files and setting them to native in winecfg, I can see the service desk client started up. Whether it works flawlessly as a application remains to be seen.

Cheers.