[Wine] Re: Problem running applications on Kubuntu 7.04

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 27 18:27:06 CDT 2008

Khensu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Wine came with Internet Explorer. I also installed FLV Player and the Orion Platinum demo to test.

Eh? Wine doesn't come with "internet explorer" per see. What Wine version? (run 'wine --version') If it's not wine-0.9.60 or at least wine-0.9.59 upgrade.

Try copying quartz.dll from windows into ~/.wine/drive_c/windows/system32 and setting it to native in winecfg -> libraries tab. After that you need to register it with 'regsvr32 quartz.dll'.