[Wine] ActiveX & ADO?

Morgan Read mstuff at read.org.nz
Sun Dec 7 22:03:43 CST 2008

On 08/12/08 14:53, vitamin wrote:
> Morgan Read wrote:
>> Qwertymn, your going to have to bear with me on this one:)
> Those are _the exact commands_ you put in the terminal. Get used in
> *NIX world to be given "the exact command you run in the terminal".
> No one will tell you "GUI step-by-step".
Hay, come on - give us a break!  I've been doing this stuff in the *NIX
world for the last 7 years!

I do not have any "~/garbage":
$ rm -rf -v ~/garbage
$ ls ~/garbage
ls: cannot access /home/read/garbage: No such file or directory
$ ls ~ | grep garbage

And no, I don't believe "rm -rf ~/garbage" can make any sense however
long anyone might be used to the *NIX world if "~/garbage" doesn't
exist.  So, please, lets not jump quite so quick - and if I have missed
something bleeding obvious - give us a little slack, it's good for
everyone's humour.

PS I see from Tlarhices that perhaps I need some slack...

Getting errors: "There are problems with the signature" (or similar)?
Update your system by installing certificates from CAcert Inc, see here:
Or, if Internet Explorer is your default browser, simply click this link:

Morgan Read

fedora + freedom; fact || fiction?
get freed-ora!