[Wine] Re: EverQuest - worked once, but no more

jen.r.magas wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 18 12:41:29 CST 2008

Sorry for the huge length of logging. I was not aware of pastebins, and since I saw no mention in the forum rules about limiting log length, I didn't think it was an issue. Again, apologies.

It turns out that this is not just EverQuest, but all games that I load onto this computer. This afternoon we loaded Majesty Gold Edition, which also gives "Segmentation Fault" and then terminates. Unfortunately, I don't have many games to try this with, but I'll dig around and see if others give me the same results.