[Wine] EverQuest - worked once, but no more

Charity Abbott angeliqer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 13:26:25 CST 2008

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 11:57 AM, jen.r.magas <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> Also, I find it interesting that for some reason, the command prompt shows up again at that point, though I'm not familiar enough with debugging to know if that's normal or not.

Everquest always does that even when it works. You just may not notice
it. When I run it, wine gives me an error and a dump. At this point, I
get a new command prompt and it continues to call the next part of the
program and load the login screen and everything works fine. I forget
exactly the output and I'm not at my computer at home right now.