[Wine] Wine problems

A. Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 06:16:52 CST 2008

Thanks for the response.  OpenGL works amazing in Quake3 native, Quake3
wine, Quake2 wine, Compiz, GLXGears.

I have the latest driver, v169.09.

I will check xorg if there's something specific you'd like to know.  The glx
stuff is in there, as it works great in every non-Steam application.

I'm willing to accept its a driver or configuration error, but I'm not
getting much for errors to guide me.  One warning I get quite a bit is:

Fontconfig warning: "/etc/fonts/conf.d/53-monospace-lcd-filter.conf", line
> 17: invalid constant used : legacy

And although sound works in wine, I get this also:

> ALSA lib ../../src/conf.c:3949:(snd_config_expand) Unknown parameters 0
> ALSA lib ../../../src/pcm/pcm.c:2144:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM
> default:0

Thanks for any assistance in this matter.  I'd be happy to set up an ssh
account for anyone interested in connecting.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com