[Wine] Web Forums

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Fri Feb 22 17:54:47 CST 2008

We have launched a web forum front end to this mailing list. I wanted to
notify the subscribers of this list to that fact.

http://forum.winehq.org

If you prefer, you can now use this website to browse and post to the
list. Your posts will still be mailed out to the list, and posts to the
list will appear in the forum. You can continue to use the mailing list
as you always have if you prefer that method.

So far it has been working fairly well in our testing. But there still
may be a few kinks to work out. The best way to find to bugs is to get
people to use it, so here you go!

If you have suggestions, you can post them in the Suggestion Box on the
Forums web page.