[Wine] Re: Starcraft with wine 0.9.46 (Ubuntu 7.10)

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Feb 24 00:15:18 CST 2008

shakaran wrote:
> Thanks James,
>
> Xlib:  extension "XFree86-DRI" missing on display ":1.0".
> Xlib:  extension "XFree86-DRI" missing on display ":1.0".

Your video drivers are improperly installed. Fix that before submitting bogus bug reports. Also check Application database before submitting any bugs!

James McKenzie wrote:

> My apologies, but you were correct, I had not received your update
> before my reply. Have you submitted a bug report at the Wine Bugzilla?
> I highly recommend doing so. Please add the logging file as an attachment.

STOP turning all user errors into bogus bugs! You are solely responsible for dozens of bogus bug reports! If you can't read that user already had new version and that it's video driver is broken then please no not reply at all!