[Wine] Fun Wine Project -- Configure Some Default Registry Entries

A. Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 06:30:57 CST 2008

Well, this should handle most all file types.  What is winecfg written in?
I'd be happy to work with the source, but I'm a java guy, so I might be
spinning my wheels.

The URIs/URLs may be a bit tougher to wrap up.

As far as going in the other direction, simply using "wine start
/path/to/file" in theory would launch wine's default app for that
association.  Should be a one-liner.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com