[Wine] Resolution changing from game to desktop (PCLinuxOS2007)

Arkasai wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 1 23:39:10 CDT 2008

I've been having a problem when I run WoW.  By default, when it starts, the resolution is bumped down quite a bit, and when I return to my desktop, it sets my system resolution to this very low setting.  Is there a way to get Wine to return my system to its native resolution?

I've got another problem with audio lagging miserably (a clicking sound will echo for like 5 seconds when it should only be a fraction of a second long.)

Any help with these issues would be a great help! Thanks in advance :)