[Wine] Re: Band in a Box 2008 with Ubuntu through wine?

Bear wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 3 22:02:02 CDT 2008

The answer to both of these things is no. I am very new to Linux and am really a complete novice in these matters. Coul you be more specific regarding "running from the command line"? I suppose this means using the termial? what exactry would I write in the command line? As for the driver requirements, once again, I am floundering in uncharted territory, can you "lead me by the hand" reagarding this? By the way, thankd for replying to this rather exotic question at all Peter! I am very grateful to you for your interest and knowledge.

Regards,

Bear