[Wine] Re: Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning

burkey wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jun 14 19:07:26 CDT 2008

Please post back your results.  From what you are saying the patcher is not working?  So the client would not run as well?

Heinrich... let me guess, Kremmler? haha, I used to run a fairly large (16k pts) undead army including all the characters.

I have my CE pre-order and am awaiting the open beta unless I am lucky enough to get into the closed beta.  In the meantime still playing World of Warcraft with my guild (we have about 20+ people coming to WAR, already pre-ordered)