[Wine] Re: QuickBooks Installation Failure

bgood wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jun 17 11:08:45 CDT 2008

Installed the vcrun2005 with no change.
As I have been going through the QuickBooks common install problems I noticed a few other winetricks pieces it might need so I deleted the /.wine and rebuilt it then installed via winetricks: flash, gecko, jet40, mdac28, vcrun2005, allfonts. While doing this I noticed the the Ubuntu updater pulled down the wine update to rc5 so that is now in place as well. Bottom line, after all the above tweaks still getting the same result as when I had the Terminal output posted above.

Suggestions?